PDF is not at all a bad format, but it is not the answer to everyone’s problems. For those who need an image file instead, PDF To JPG Converter offers users a simple way to make this leap. With it, users can quickly convert PDF Files into JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, GIF, PCX and TGA images. Users can convert the entire PDF or selected pages only and event convert multiple files in the batch mode, which may come in very handy when working with large book or document archives. The program preserves the original quality of the PDF files, you can also adjust the resolution of the resulting photos and set the output image DPI. PDF To JPG Converter moves pretty fast when converting the PDF documents. Drag and drop support makes adding files and folders a cinch.
PDF To JPG Converter Key Features:
- Supports Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Fast, accurate, small, and friendly interface.
- Working without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Supports setting the resolution (pixels/inch) and colors for output images.
- Supports converting PDF files to JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, GIF, PCX, TGA images.
- Retains the original appearance in the output jpg/png/bmp and other image files.
- Supports converting PDF to images in batch mode.
- Supports processing the password-protected PDFs.
- Supports specifying page range of PDF files to convert.
- Supports Unicode PDF file name and content.
PDF To JPG Converter License Key Code For Free
PDF To JPG is normally priced at $19.95 per serial key / license code. Giveaway of the Day (GOTD) are having a giveaway of PDF to JPG 3.2, where everyone can download a one year full version copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for today only (24 hours on July 12, 2015). Act fast to grab your free copy.
Go to the giveaway page here to download the giveaway package. Unzip the package you’ve downloaded, and carefully read the instructions which you can find in the readme.txt file for proper activation. You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.