Photo Scissors Pilot is a simple but very useful program that allows a person with basically no artistic skills to remove unwanted objects from a photo and to change the space between main objects. You can restore the original size of the image after removal of the unwanted objects. Unlike Photoshop that tries to mask the unwanted object by cloning a part of the surrounding over it, Photo Scissors Pilot employs an entirely different approach to tackle the task – it cuts the object out of the image and tries to fill the hole by stretching and blending the surrounding parts.
The program also allows you to resize an image, crop an image area, patch your image, rotate or flip the image, and adjust brightness and contrast. You can also zoom in and out, see the actual size, or best fit the image to see it completely.
What You Can Do with Photo Scissors Pilot:
1. Remove Objects
Marker for selection of ” unnecessary ” and “main” objects
Selection of direction in the removing area (vertical / horizontal)
Possibility of restoring the original size of the image after removal of the object
2. Change the spacing between main objects (with changing the size of the image)
Marker for selection of the remaining objects
Possibility of saving the “main” objects without changing
3. Remove small, unnecessary objects with the Smart Patch tool
Copy a “smart patch” from one part of an image to another
Adjust the color of the copied and pasted object
4. Crop images
Photo Scissors Pilot normally costs $29.95 if you wish to buy. And the trial version allows you to save the image in a special format (.tpi). After purchasing, you will be able to open your TPI images in the full registered version of the program and save them in any of the JPG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP formats. But there is a promotion going on, which will allow you to get this product for free of cost. Bellow are the simple steps which will enable you to get the free Full Version Serial Number / registration code of Photo Scissors Pilot.
1. Go to the giveaway page , enter required details and and hit “Submit” button.
2. You will soon receive an email from [email protected], including your free serial number / registration code for Photo Scissors Pilot.
3. Download Photo Scissors Pilot from this link | Home page. Install and Use the free serial number / registration code you got to active the Pro Full version.
Photo Scissors Pilot supports Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit and 64-bit, and can be used as a plug-in in Adobe Photoshop or another compatible program