RealVPN is giving out their vpn services to 100,000 in the form of beta accounts (Servers located in US, UK, Germany, France and Netherlands). Keep in mind that this is beta code and it will generally have many more bugs in it than official release, as well as speed/performance issues. But still if you wish to have a free premium VPN account then it is stil a nice choice.
For those who don’t know, A VPN or Virtual Private Network is a computer network that is layered on top of an underlying computer network.The VPN uses authentication to deny access to unauthorized users, and encryption to prevent unauthorized users from reading the private network packets, adding a certain functionality meaningful to a specific category of people.
Why you need a VPN service:
- To protect privacy, either on a LAN or a Wireless hotspot.
- Unlike a proxy, you get secured connection for all programs you are using (e.g. ICQ, Email, FTP, web pages)
- Full anonymous Internet Surfing by hiding your real IP address.
- Bypass ISP Blocking for VOIP Applications like Skype
- Any online game in the USA or in Europe will work
- Surpass skype and other voip blocked in your area
- Bypass geographical blocks from certain websites, eg. the video service HULU is available on in side USA, the TV and Radio software Zattoo is available only in Denmark, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States.
- Enable you to unblock websites and services in any country including those that impose strict usage policies like; China, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Thailand, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi, Iran, KSA, Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, Bahrain, Kuwait, Palestine, Oman, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Mexico, Brazil and many others.
To get a free beta account at RealVPN, simply go to this link. Then enter your username, email , captcha and click on “Send my account by email”. You should receive an email with your login details in few moments. Download instructions and OpenVPN configuration files from here.
Only 30000 free vpn accounts remaining. Hurry up.