In general, the failure rate for hard disks in their third year is 10%. Play it safe and backup precious photos, important documents and business-critical data before your next hard disk crash – fully-automatically and SuperEasy!
SuperEasy 1-Click Backup is a reliable data backup software, with well-thought user interface designed for automatic backup of critical data. SuperEasy 1-Click Backup is really easy to use and requires no technical knowledge at all. You simply specify whatever drives or partitions you want backed up and when and then the software takes care of the rest. The program will monitor the usage levels of your computer and automatically pause any running backup if processing power is needed for another program. This ensures that the backup will not slow down your computer when you do other things, so you can let it run in the background unnoticed. The backup will automatically resume when enough free resources are available. SuperEasy 1-Click Backup also keeps multiple old backups of your data (you can choose how many), so you can easily retrieve files from the past or restore an older version of your hard disk. Also included is a bootable rescue CD, so that you can restore your system even if it does not start anymore.
SuperEasy 1-Click Backup Key Features:
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Fully Automatic: Creates fully automatic backups of your data
- Full system backup (Image Backup): Backup of your whole computer or of complete hard disks
- Backups are stored in VMDK files: This format is understood by many other applications as well.
- Automatic Pause: Backups are done in the background and are automatically paused to prevent them from slowing down other programs.
- Stop & Resume: Backups can be stopped and resumed at any point. This is handy when the computer needs to be shut down, for example.
- Restore individual files: The contents of the backups can be browsed and files and folders can be restored individually.
- Network support: Files and folders on network drives can also be backed up. The backup data can also be stored on network drives if that is desired.
- Compression: Backups are compressed intelligently to save space.
- Scheduled: Backups can be started either automatically at scheduled times or manually by clicking a button.
- Storage Types: Backups can be stored on hard disk, USB sticks , network drives .
- Incremental backup: after an initial full backup only the changes to the previous state are stored. This saves space and reduces transfer times.
SuperEasy 1-Click Backup Free Full Version License Key
SuperEasy 1-Click Backup is normally priced at $19.95 per serial number / license key. But as part of the promo offer, you can download SuperEasy 1-Click Backup 22.214.171.124 full version with license key for free. Not sure for how long the giveaway is going to last, which means it’s probably best to grab the goods while the offer is still live.
1, Visit the SuperEasy 1-Click Backup registration page here, enter your e-mail address and then click on the “Sent” button. To grab your free license key, existing users will need to log in with your password and new users will need to create a new SuperEasy account.
2, Download SuperEasy 1-Click Backup 126.96.36.199 from Majorgeeks, and install it. Note: Only this version, 188.8.131.52 is available for free.
3. After installation finished, active full version SuperEasy 1-Click Backup with received License Key / Serial Number.
Note: SuperEasy 1-Click Backup is in fact an OEM version of Ocster 1-Click Backup.
Updated: This is a old promo (shared on Jan 17, 2014) but hope it prove useful to the one who may not know abut the promo.