Just in time for the 2014 Halloween holiday, The Humble Bundle store has launched a new Halloween-themed bundle that offers multiple highly-acclaimed indie games for very little money. On top of that, Humble Bundle is also offering everyone a FREE Steam Key for the roguelike top-down shooter Teleglitch: Die More Edition (with Steam Trading Cards) playable on Windows, Mac and Linux! The game normally costs $12.99 on Steam.
Interested users just need to go to the Humble Bundle promo page here, scroll down the page a bit until you find the free game section. Then enter your email into the box provided and hit submit.
You will soon receive an email from Humble Bundle with your Humble URL, and following that link will get you to your Humble profile page. Scroll down the page a bit until you find the “Teleglitch: Die More Edition” section and follow on-page instructions to redeem your free game on Steam.
It’s not clear for how long the game will be available for free, but the page state that you have to redeem the game key by November 25 at 11am PDT. So it’s probably best to grab you a free copy while the offer is still live.
About the Game
Teleglitch: Die More Edition is a roguelike top-down shooter with retro pixel graphics. Featuring procedurally generated maps that change with each play through, you will never experience the same facility twice. Clutch your gun, walk down the dark corridors and enter each new room hoping those last few rounds of ammunition will be enough. Feel the anxiety, the paranoia and the sheer terror of Teleglitch. The game has a metascore of 78!
- Over 20 types of enemies to combat
- More than 40 types of weapons and items
- 10 levels that radically change their structure every time you play
- 10+ hours of play time (it gets harder the further you get)
- Detailed database with full dossiers of each monster
- Scavenge random equipment to craft new and deadly gear like The Can Gun (empty can + nails + explosives)
- A sinister narrative filled with greedy military corporations covert experiments
- The risk of permanent death creates an atmosphere of fear and dread
The Die More Edition features:
- 5 bonus levels
- Additional items and weapons
- Upgraded and more deadly enemy AI
- Expanded dossiers and lore content
Thanks to Zsolt and Goodwin for informing me about this promo!