Trend Micro Online Guardian for Families is a lightweight parental control software to protect your kids/children against Internet dangers, including cyberbullying and online predators. This parental control software help you to monitor, filter and limit your children internet activities from anywhere and anytime. Also, it lets you set age appropriate rules that includes filtering out adult content and limiting their time online. With Online Guardian, you’ll be able to spot a problem before your children get in trouble.
In one easy-to-read report, Online Guardian shows web browsing history, wall postings, messages, photos, chats, and more. You’ll get a clear view of what your kids are doing on websites like Facebook and MySpace, regardless of their privacy settings.
Key Features of Trend Micro Online Guardian for Families:
- Monitor activities on Instant Messaging, Keyword Searching, and social networking websites
- Automatically block out any websites and content you consider inappropriate.
- Protect against cyberbullying and predators
- Control how long your kids spend on the Internet and set a daily usage schedule.
- Prevent your kids from sharing credit card numbers, passwords, email addresses, and other sensitive information over the Internet.
- Allows you to temporarily turn off the monitoring and filter software with a password, so you can access “mature” content on the family or child’s PC.
- Easy-to-Use Management Console – Monitor your kids’ Internet activities anytime via a web browser.
- Customized Protection – Create individual age appropriate profile settings for up to 5 children.
To celebrate this new product launch, Trend Micro are giving away 1,000 copies of Trend Micro Online Guardian ($49.95 value). Submit your information at this promo page and if you are one of the first 1,000 people to register by April 17, 2011, you will receive an email confirmation containing an activation code and instructions on how to redeem it. Act fast if you are interested in this parental control software.