Just a few days back, I shared a promotional offer to get TrustPort Total Protection 2012 free 90 days trial version, now here is another great news for TrustPort fans that TrustPort have arranged a limited time giveaway. In this giveaway, everyone have a 100% chance to win a free one year full version serial key of TrustPort Total Protection 2012, and also have a chance to win a XBOX 360.
About TrustPort Total Security 2012:
Designed for demanding users, TrustPort Total Protection 2012 is an all-in-one security suite that protects the computer with the use of two top anti-virus engines AVG (Argon) and BitDefender (Xenon) in real time and on-demand mode against virus, spyware, and other online threats. The application comes with all the features included in TrustPort Antivirus 2012 and TrustPort Internet Security 2012, in addition to various other elegant and new features. It detects, cleans and quarantines infected objects (files, emails), enables the sandboxing of untrusted applications, heuristic file analysis, the blocking of spam and malicious Websites, the saving of all performed actions into a log file and automatic signatures updating. It also features Intelligent Firewall, Parental Control, Disk Backup System, confidential data by encryption and reliable data shredding.
Compared to TrustPort Total Protection 2011, the latest 2012 version introduced a new new feature, Access Management, which brings your data protection to a new level. It enables limiting access to selected system devices, e.g. flash drives or external hard drives. It is possible to assign different user privileges to these targets. Especially corporate customers may appreciate this feature as a huge benefit.
As Per PC Mag recent Review :
Pros: Excellent malware detection. Firewall actively blocked majority of exploits. Very low impact on system performance. Offers data shredding, encrypted volumes.
Cons: Poor removal of detected malware. Firewall program control is old-fashioned. Inaccurate spam filtering. Ineffective phishing protection. Rudimentary program control.
Bottom Line: TrustPort Total Protection 2012 tops the charts for malware detection, but it can’t properly clean up what it detects. Its much-improved firewall is strong against Web-based exploits, but its antiphishing, antispam, and parental control components aren’t effective. You can do better.
Get TrustPort Total Protection 2012 1 Year Serial Number / License Key For Free:
This giveaway is not like other giveaway we have shared before. Instead of just giving away free license by collecting name & email address, Trustport create a easy online game named “save the world” where you have to complete first step to win a One Year serial key of TrustPort Total Security 2012, or get the chance to win a XBOX 360 by solving all of the cryptogram. Follow below simple steps to grab your free license:
1. Visit the TrustPort Encryption Game Page: http://www.trustport.com/game/index.html and click on “Play NOW on our Web” button.
2. Enter your nickname and valid email address (the free serial key will be sent there), then click on the “Login” button.
3. Click on button that says “CLICK TO DECRYPT” for SAT #01. Below is answer for the SAT #01 cryptogram.
4. Once you’ve finished solving SAT #01 cryptogram, a congratulations popup window will appear showing you your points. Click the OK button.
5. Now, you will find your free TrustPort Total Protection 2012 license status has been unlocked. Click on that “Unlocked” button and you will immediately get an email containing your free serial key and download link for TrustPort Total Protection 2012 (If you can’t find it, please check you spam folder).
This giveaway is valid till November 7, 2011. All unregistered activation codes will expires on 31st of December 2011.
[Thanks to SAAD & Bhavya for informing me about this promo. Also sorry for the late to report it.]