DLH.Net is having a new game giveaway, offering you the chance to get a FREE Steam key for the action role-playing game “Two Worlds – Game of the Year (Epic) Edition”, which is playable on your Window PC and Apple Mac (worth $9.99 )! The game gets a Metascore of 65 and a User Score of 6.9 on Metacritic and a Mixed user review in the Steam store (65% of the 1775 user reviews are positive)! Additionally, it contains Steam trading cards!
Follow the instructions below to grab the free game:
Note: It seems that DLH site is getting hammered right now due to the massive demand! So be patient!
1. Sign in or create a new account on DLH.net
2. Click on Profile/Keys on DLH.net and then scroll down toward bottom of page until you find the Steam games section.
3. Under Steam games, choose the game you would like to have and click the blue “Get your Steam Game here” button that is to the right of the game for your free steam key.
To redeem you steam key once you get it, simply launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account. Once you’ve registered / signed in, click the Games Menu and then choose Activate a Product on Steam…Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process. Two Worlds GOTY is then yours to download, play and keep forever!
Apparently, DLH gives away 100,000 keys daily released in hourly batches of 10,000. So if there are no keys left when you try, try again later when the new batch is released. Besides Two Worlds GOTY, you’ll find some other keys they have given away in the past like: Two Worlds II, Knights & Merchants, East India Company, Enclave, Commander: Conquest of the Americas, X-Blades, and Pirates of Black Cove.
About the Game Two Worlds GOTY
Two Worlds – Game of the Year Edition includes the original Two Worlds, the add-on Tainted Blood, and Soundtrack by Grammy Award Winner Harold Faltermeyer. Journey even deeper into the world of Antaloor with over 90 new quests and eight new multiplayer maps
… 300 years after Aziraal has been banished, a brother and sister are drawn into the conflict which has flared up between the Orcs and the free world. Kyra, the hero’s younger sister, suddenly disappears in mysterious circumstances. To all intents and purposes you’re an unscrupulous bounty hunter and mercenary – but the search for your sister takes you back to your roots.
At the beginning of your epic adventure, a mercenary task takes you to the far north – but you’re also following up a mysterious lead at the same time – the first clue you’ve been given since Kyra’s disappearance. You get a shock during a meeting with the delegates of a dark Brotherhood – your sister’s kidnappers are indeed after your family’s relict. Whether there’s any truth in your family being chosen ones or not, the others obviously believe it – and if you ever want to see Kyra alive again, you’ll have to act swiftly…
- STUPENDOUS LANDSCAPES: in a fantasy world where every inhabitant leads a separate dynamic life with realistic daily routines, your deeds will determine the fate of the strife-torn land of Antaloor.
- PLAYING FREEDOM: Two Worlds is not for those who don’t like making decisions, because you’ll often have to take one side or the other an intelligent, networked reputation system for guilds and secret societies makes sure of that.
- KNIGHT, THIEF, MAGE OR ALCHEMIST: spectacular, dynamically-choreographed fights on foot or at full gallop. An absorbing alchemy system for creating individual potions and power-ups provides diversification – and carrying out break-ins in Sneak mode will have your nerves jangling! If this still isn’t enough, try the sophisticated magic system…
- INTUITIVE INTERFACE AND INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT OF ATTRIBUTES: you can experiment with all the character attributes and develop your skills as and when you like. An elaborate inventory system ensures that you always have a clear overview no matter how hot the action gets.
- MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER INCLUDED: bustling towns are the trading centers and meeting points for several hundred players. Self-created characters fight gripping PvsP duels in Arena mode or solve a series of exciting quests as allies.
- UPDATED GAME ENGINE: The brand new 1.6 engine update now included!