Video To Picture Converter is an easy to use video-to-images and video capture software that enables you to effortlessly capture a single picture or seriate pictures from almost all frequently used video files including AVI, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, MP4, 3GP, and RMVB. Another function that makes Video to Picture Converter a useful application is Video to GIF Animation feature. The application can export gif animation from video clips, adjust frame rate, photo size, etc to get lively picture view. Besides, Video to Picture Converter can also be used as a video player with commonly used functions, like pause, stop, snapshot, etc.
Video To Picture Converter Key Features:
- Convert Video to a wide range of image formats, like JPG, BMP, GIF, TGA, TIF, PCX, PNG and ICO.
- Convert Video to Animated GIF without degradation in rate-distortion performance
- Support all popular video and photo formats
- A Build-in video Player supporting any Video Format
- Make special effects like Brightness, Blur, Invert, Noise and Red etc during the conversion process
More Info: Video To Picture Converter Product Page
Video To Picture Converter Full Version Free Download
Video To Picture Converter normally charges $29.9 per serial key / registration code. To celebrate grand Halloween, AoaoPhoto Digital Studio have prepared a special giveaway, making two welcome software FREE. From now to Nov.8, 2015, you can download the newly upgraded Photo Watermark Software 8.0 (with a great improvements and several great functions added) and Video To Picture Converter for free.
Interested user just need to visit Halloween Giveaway Page and click on “GET IT FREE” button to download the giveaway package. The gift pack contains the installer, license key and register information.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for home use.
- No free updates; if you update the program, you may lose it.
- No free tech support.
- Must be downloaded, installed, and registered before this offer is over — you cannot install/reinstall/register later.
Thanks very much to Alice@Watermark Software Group for sending in the news.