Wii DVD Ripper – Greatly Improve Our Wii
Wii could be seen as a somewhat rediculous name, but it does have many things going for it. As explained by Nintendo, the Wii, pronounced as “we”, denotes that the console is for everyone. And Wii has done so on playing game side. But to make everyone entertainment is not just to let everyone playing games. Seeing movies and listening to music are also the good choices. However, we are sorry to see that Wii doesn’t support playing DVD. Is there any way to make up this pity? Yes, of course there is. If we use a DVD ripper to rip DVD to Wii, we can improve our Wii greatly. Therefore, a nice Wii DVD Ripper should be chosen.
How to Choose A Nice Wii DVD Ripper
The elements of deciding whether a Wii DVD Ripper is good or bad should be:
1. Whether it is green, safe, non- plug-in, virus-free.
2. Whether it rip DVD to Wii.
3. Whether the output files are high quality.
4. whether it has a special video and audio setting for Wii.
WonderFox DVD Ripper is exactly the one. It is totally clean and safe. And its fast converting speed and excellent conversion quality are spoken highly of by users. It can be call “Wii DVD Ripper” because a best setting scheme has been designed for Wii. Beside these, WonderFox DVD Ripper also has following features:
1. Can Open DVD, IFO, MPEG/VOB files.
2. Split large video files to volumes according the mode and size you set.
3. Easy to Use. three steps – Load DVD > Set Profile > Get Start.
4. Support 113 kinds of output files and devices.
5. Continuously update to support the latest DVD copy protections. With free life-time upgrades, you can convert and backup any new DVDs at any time.
Next is the steps of using Wii DVD Ripper.
How to Convert DVD to Wii with WonderFox DVD Ripper
Here are the steps:
1. Download and run WonderFox DVD Ripper.
2. Load DVD.
3. Choose the part you want to rip.
4. Set your profile.
5. Select the output folder.
6. Click the “Start” button, then wait the blue progress bar fill with the line.