The problem with having a Windows installation disk on a CD or DVD is that a CD or DVD disk could easily get scratched or damaged. Besides, more and more computers are being manufactured without optical drives these days. WinToFlash help you to create bootable USB and pull over the contents of a Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 installation disk and prep the USB drive to become a replacement for the optical drive. This is about you can install your Windows from flash drive or card, HDD to your computer or netbook. And this is not all it can do. WinToFlash can transfer your live CD/DVD, DOS, Recovery Console or Boot Loader to a USB drive. After its job is done, the USB drive can be quickly repurposed.
- Convert Windows setup discs to bootable USB drives
- Create Emergency recovery and Live USB from many LiveCD images
- Support all popular container files, images and archives. No need to mount drive or unpack archive manually.
- FAT16, FAT32, NTFS in CHS and LBA addressing
- USB storage mode selection – HDD or FDD
- Limit your bootable USB to any size you need.
- WinToFlash is portable: Unzip, start wintoflash.exe. No installers.
- Detailed log file
WinToFlash is available in 4 editions – Lite (Free), Home (Personal), Professional, and Business, to meet your needs and budget. Visit here to compare the editions.
- WinToFlash Lite. Includes base functionality and shows ads in the application interface.
- WinToFlash Home (Personal). It’s Lite edition + registered to your name, which shows in About dialog and interface is ads free.
- WinToFlash Professional. It’s Home edition + additional functions for professional users: system administrators, developers and other IT professionals.
- WinToFlash Business. It’s Professional edition + permission to use WinToFlash for business.
WinToFlash Professional Edition Free Full Version License Key
Updated (August 14, 2015):
Sharewareonsale are having a giveaway of WinToFlash Professional Edition v1.1, where everyone can download a full version copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for three days only. Act fast to grab your free copy. Go to the giveaway page here, and click on the “Download it Now!” button to get your free serial key & download link.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for home use;
- No free updates;
- No free tech support;
- You must download and installer / ZIP file before this giveaway has ended
WinToFlash Professional Edition normally costs $29.95 (discounted to $7 for a limited time) per license. But as part of the promo offer by betanews, you can download WinToFlash Professional Edition full version with serial key free for a very limited time period. The Giveaway license is only good up to December 31, 2015.
Here is what you need to do:
- Download latest WinToFlash Professional version from official website (Note: Symantec report this file as WS.Reputation.1, use at your own risk!), and unzip (if you didn’t download it already);
- Download key file from this link and save it somewhere on your PC;
- Start wintoflash.exe;
- Select your key file in the First Start Wizard.
If you want to install the key manually:
- Delete the public free key from the \License\ folder of WinToFlash, if one exists;
- Copy this one to the \License\ folder;
- Start (restart) WinToFlash.